2 1/2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken (or 2 cans)
2-3 boiled eggs, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 cup shredded cole slaw cabbage mix
1/2 of a medium red onion, chopped
1/2-3/4 cup dried cranberries
1/2-3/4 cup toasted, slivered almonds or walnuts
3/4 cup poppyseed dressing (see recipe HERE)
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp celery salt (or use garlic/onion salt)
1/2-1 tsp fresh ground pepper
Mix it up. Place on a bed of fresh spinach leaves. Add a couple of tomato slices. Enjoy!



how much does this make, Melissa?
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious! Thank you for sharing! Blessings.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I can't wait to make your recipes. I went to the store tonight, but don't think I bought any of the ingredients to make a whole recipe of anything. BUT, I love trying new things ... and like you ... I improvise a whole lot. Have you tried Margie's Muffins? Chelsey and family is here so I'm sure we'll be doing lots of cooking this week. So thanks for the inspiration. I'm so impressed with your blog!!! Love, Rox <><
ReplyDelete